What makes Nippers such a learning and fun environment for the kids is our brilliant Age Managers, and Assistant Age Managers. We would love for YOU to be an Age or Assistant Age Manager for one of the Nippers Groups. For more info on being an Age Manager see: https://www.surflifesaving.com.au/resources/junior-activities-nippers
If you are interested please contact Murray, our president, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would recommend the following procedure (Step 2 is only if you want to use a $100 Kids Voucher from Service NSW):
- Visit the Austinmer Surf Club website (https://www.austinmersurfclub.com.au/join/) and identify the membership cost involved for you and your child / children – e.g. 1 adult (compulsory) $70 + 1 child $60 = $130.
- Create the Active Kids Voucher/s for your child / children.
- At that site, you can then allocate $100 to the Austinmer Surf Club as part of your payment. NB: You can only make such payments from here to the value of $100. So if, for example, your registration fee was $220, you could use 2 vouchers for that. There are no refunds from this site for whole or part payments.
- For payment of your remaining $30, go the NSW Surf Lifesaving site and pay there.
- Create an account.
- Enter your personal Family information there i.e. about yourself and your child / children.
- Make your membership payment here (e.g. $130 or $30 if you have used an Active Kids Voucher).
- Fill in the information there, including reference to the Active Kids Vouchers and the NSW Surf Life Saving site payment.
- NB: During this process you will receive a number of email responses, verifications and receipts that can be helpful.
If there are any problems, please let me know.
18 October 2021