I would recommend the following procedure (Step 2 is only if you want to use a $100 Kids Voucher from Service NSW):
- Visit the Austinmer Surf Club website (https://www.austinmersurfclub.com.au/join/) and identify the membership cost involved for you and your child / children – e.g. 1 adult (compulsory) $70 + 1 child $60 = $130.
- Then go to the Service NSW site (https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/):
- Create the Active Kids Voucher/s for your child / children.
- At that site, you can then allocate $100 to the Austinmer Surf Club as part of your payment. NB: You can only make such payments from here to the value of $100. So if, for example, your registration fee was $220, you could use 2 vouchers for that. There are no refunds from this site for whole or part payments.
- For payment of your remaining $30, go the NSW Surf Lifesaving site and pay there.
- Go to the NSW Surf Lifesaving site (https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/):
- Create an account.
- Enter your personal Family information there i.e. about yourself and your child / children.
- Make your membership payment here (e.g. $130 or $30 if you have used an Active Kids Voucher).
- Finally, go back to the Austinmer Surf Club enrolment site and click on Registration (http://www.austinmersurfclub.com.au/RegoChecklist/RegoChecklist.php).
- Fill in the information there, including reference to the Active Kids Vouchers and the NSW Surf Life Saving site payment.
- NB: During this process you will receive a number of email responses, verifications and receipts that can be helpful.
If there are any problems, please let me know.
18 October 2021